Made for Tough Conditions
This Mobile HMI is made to last in varying conditions and operated in many different ways.
The 11.6” full-HD touch screen is equipped with a pressure sensor so you can operate it in the rain without having “ghost touches” on your screen. Furthermore, this sensor also makes it possible to operate the screen with even the thickest of gloves; handy when you are working in winter conditions and keeping your hands nice and warm.
The latest 6th Generation Intel® Processors (Celeron™, Core™ i3, i5 or i7) will give you the power to work with any CPU-demanding application as if to work from a desktop.
I/O's on Demand
The RTC-1200SK is one of the most complete rugged tablet computers in today's market. With its various I/O's on board ranging from COM and Ethernet to 3 USB ports and a HDMI port, you basically have a complete mobile panel PC or HMI, but then with 2 hot-swappable batteries.
Furthermore you can optionally equip it with a 1D/2D solid-state Barcode Reader and can call us on any customization you might need as this product is “build-to-customize” so it will meet your exact needs.
Designed for the Field
This 11.6” work-horse has been made with different end-users in mind whether you want to:
- Explore and amend construction blue-prints on site
- Get real-time data on positioning your harvesting machine
- Mount it on your forklift for your intralogistics purposes
- Explore and map your surroundings using drone feedback
- Get feedback from your military shooting training
- Use it as a vehicle PC on your excavator, shovel or dozer
- Do something which we not even thought of yet
The RTC-1200SK will not let you down in getting your work done.