Made for Tough Conditions
This Mobile HMI is made to last in varying conditions and operated in many different ways.
The 11.6” full-HD touch screen is equipped with a fully sunlight readable screen of up to 1000 nits making it a trusty companion in any light conditions. The screen is furthermore equipped with a pressure sensor so you can operate it with even the thickest of gloves; handy when you are working in winter conditions and keeping your hands nice and warm.
The latest 6th Generation Intel® Processors (Celeron™, Core™ i3, i5 or i7) will give you the power to work with any CPU-demanding application as if to work from a desktop.
I/O's on Demand
The RTC-1200SK is one of the most complete rugged tablet computers in today's market. With its various I/O's on board ranging from COM and Ethernet to 3 USB ports and a HDMI port, you basically have a complete mobile panel PC or HMI, but then with 2 hot-swappable batteries.
Furthermore you can optionally equip it with a 1D/2D solid-state Barcode Reader and can call us on any customization you might need as this product is “build-to-customize” so it will meet your exact needs.
Designed for the Field
This 11.6” work-horse has been made with different end-users in mind whether you want to:
- Explore and amend construction blue-prints on site
- Get real-time data on positioning your harvesting machine
- Mount it on your forklift for your intralogistics purposes
- Explore and map your surroundings using drone feedback
- Get feedback from your military shooting training
- Use it as a vehicle PC on your excavator, shovel or dozer
- Do something which we not even thought of yet
The RTC-1200SK will not let you down in getting your work done.