New RTC-700 series most modular in the world
AAEON's new RTC-700 series, 7" (Android 5.1 or Windows 10) rugged tablet computer, rides the burgeoning trend of modular design, featuring optional accessory modules which can be swapped out for the utmost in versatility. You can now create the perfect fit for your application by choosing and combining the following (integrated) accessories:
- 1D/2D Barcode Scanner module
- Magnetic Swipe card and/or Smart Card Reader module
- NFC reader
- COM & Ethernet port module
- COM, Ethernet and full-size USB port module
- VESA mountable docking station offering charging, 4 x USB, 1 x Ethernet and 1 x COM-port
- Integrated hand strap or carry bag
- Multi-charging station for up to 4 of the hot-swappable batteries
The modular design of the new RTC-700 series allows you to make over 15 different configurations to fit your exact need.
Some example applications:
- Use it as a true Mobile HMI / Mobile Panel PC on the factory floor or offshore site by utilizing the up to 2 x COM, 2 x Ethernet & 2 x full-size USB options;
- Pinching your eyes when working with your traditional mobile computer in your logistics needs looking at a small 4.5" screen? Go for the 7" screen without increasing the size of the device and still have the opportunity to scan all your 1D and 2D barcodes;
- Make your home deliveries, scan the barcode on the box plus record any damages on the fly with the high-res camera with flash;
- Log in via NFC and make your rounds as a field service engineer in sunshine, rain and snow profiting from the IP65 rating and its' wide temperature capability even with the COM & Ethernet or Barcode Scanner module option;
- Use it in transportation as a HMI for the bus driver or eTicket validator in trains.
- It will not protect you against a bullet in law enforcement, but you don't have to think twice dropping the RTC-700 in case of an emergency.